Carpet order Form
This form is for purchasing carpet not for carpet samples
For questions call us – 706-526-4800
Fill out the form below and we will email you a complete quote with payment information
Carpet Order Form
Most carpet mills offer warranties in the following areas:
- Wear – Protects you against premature wearing of the fibers.
- Delamination – Protects against the carpet fibers separating from the carpet backing. This sometimes looks like elevated areas or bubbles in the carpet.
- Edge Ravel – Mainly at seams one or more rows of tufts (stitches) can unravel and leave a gap in between rows.
- Running – Tufts pull out and run down the length of the carpet.
- Staining – Covers stains that you are unable to remove (soiling over a period of time is not covered)
The carpets that we sell are mostly specials, excess inventory and discontinued styles that cannot be returned unless it has a manufacturing defect. All carpets need to be inspected before installation. Therefore, once the carpet has been cut and/or installed it cannot be returned.
The number one issue typically is style and color. So make sure you order a free sample to ensure you like the style and color. Keep in mind the sample you receive will most likely be a different dye lot than the carpet you order. Dye lot colors do vary from batch to batch.