Competitive Commercial Carpet is a company devoted to securing overruns, specials, and discontinued styles of carpet directly from the mills. By selling this carpet for the mills at a largely discounted price they are able to free up their inventory and reinvest in new styles. CCC an online carpet company can pass those savings on to you! By using CCC for any of your carpet needs you will receive first run quality carpet at 70-80% off. Craig Wilson, the owner, has worked in the industry for years, most recently as a carpet manufacturer’s rep. By utilizing his industry expertise Craig Wilson is able to:
- Avoid the middlemen
- Avoid commissions
- Provide you with first run quality carpets at huge discounts
- Provide you with an easy and quick way to safely buy carpet
- Provide you with excellent customer service
- Help you to find the best quality carpet for your application at the lowest possible price
- Help you create a custom styled carpet
- Assist with selecting the correct carpet for your application
Competitive Commercial Carpet buys from several mills and has every quality of carpet from low to very high. Some carpets have a limited life span for the low traffic or short-term projects with little or no warranties. Other carpets are manufactured and designed to last a long time in extreme high traffic areas and have lifetime warranties. Most of our carpets are made with nylon fibers to ensure long life. At times we have carpet made with olefin or polypropylene fibers for those low traffic or short-term applications. Carpet constructions range from level loop, textured loop, cut and loop, and cuts. Questions with selecting the correct carpet construction for your application can be answered by calling (706) 526-4800 or emailing us at email@example.com.
“TO ORDER SAMPLES”
To request samples of any of our carpets simply click on the “Send samples/quote” icon below any of the small pictures of the carpet you are interested in. when you have made all your selections click on the “See my requested samples list “ icon at the top or bottom of any page.
About the Site and Tips
To help us handle an unusually large and constantly changing inventory we post a lot of styles and colors and just update the inventory on a regular bases. Choose one to three styles that you like then check the pull down menu called Inventory to see what amounts and colors are available. Having a second and maybe a third choice is a good idea considering the inventory is constantly moving.
Search by Yards Needed: Once you determine the amount of yardage you need, then enter it into the ‘search by yards’ field and the system will bring up all the styles with that amount of yardage.
Most carpet mills offer warranties in the following areas:
- Wear – Protects you against premature wearing of the fibers.
- Delamination – Protects against the carpet fibers separating from the carpet backing. This sometimes looks like elevated areas or bubbles in the carpet.
- Edge Ravel – Mainly at seams one or more rows of tufts (stitches) can unravel and leave a gap in between rows.
- Running – Tufts pull out and run down the length of the carpet.
- Staining – Covers stains that you are unable to remove (soiling over a period of time is not covered)
The carpets that we sell are mostly specials, excess inventory and discontinued styles that cannot be returned unless it has a manufacturing defect. All carpets need to be inspected before installation. Once the carpet has been cut and/or installed it cannot be returned.
The number one issue typically is style and color. Make sure you order a free sample to ensure you like the style and color. Keep in mind the sample you receive will most likely be a different dye lot then the carpet you order. Dye lot colors do vary from batch to batch.